There was some criticism about that the theme needed to be changed at the show Lotta på Liseberg after the incident in Norway were many young people were killed on Friday. But the show went on as planned.
Martin's own word about the show was:
"You have to find happiness and joy even in the deepest mourning. Everything is hell, but the music can always help the one in the difficult moments."
Expressen article
and that is so true. music has helped me through a lot of difficult periods in my life. and recently, discovering BWO and Martin, has helped me out of yet another depression. I feel alive again, thanks to his beautiful voice and music. So it is indeed true, music can help...
SvaraRadera- karina brandt
Totally agree with Martin! I know what it means... they helped me through the worst moments in my life, I'm so gratefull and happy and I will always love and support him! Martin, you're the sunshine in the rain... :3
SvaraRadera